Friday, February 17, 2012

Florida Fun!!

I finally got through all the pictures we took from our vacation last week in Florida.  I've added a ton of pictures to this entry for all to enjoy, especially our family!!  We spent lots of time at the beach, including a pancake breakfast there.  We also made a one day trip to the Magic Kingdom, and it was magical!  We enjoyed the Naples Zoo, Uncle D.B.'s birthday party and an adventure on Pine Island!

We had a wonderful trip and are so happy we were able to spend time with both of our families down in the Sunshine State!  Enjoy the pictures!











 We told Charm to go get the bird, so he tried:


The bird got away:


Paper bag robot and princess:
Lucky's quote of the trip, "Charm, where's your off button?"


Disney World:












Back to the Beach:








The Zoo:




Cousins:






Do you like my head umbrella?










I want to take your picture, Honey Badger.
Honey Badger doesn't care!




Pool time:




Back at the Beach:




 Charm's Beach Photo Shoot:












Lucky's Turn:














Artsy (okay, blurry, but fun:)) picture




Just Grandpa and Me:

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had so much fun. A much needed vacation for all of you Im sure. Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing pictures! I am sure your family had an amazing time. And how fabulous that you got to be with both sides of your family down there - and extended family too! Wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks! wholesale beach decor

    ReplyDelete