Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!  

I decided to add a fun, little festive touch to our dining room for the big day of love:


It's a gumball machine that I've had for years and years.  It has not had anything in it for at least 5 years.  I decided to clean it up, take out the coin mechanism, fill it with festive M&M's, and I'm hoping what I have is a perfect motivator for 2 year old potty training time!

Wish us luck:)!!




And our kids will be receiving some very green Valentine's Day presents this year:


Practical, no??:)  Does it matter that I was planning on buying a back up glass water bottle and stainless silverware set for each of them anyway?  No.  They are going to love their surprises anyway!!  (The reusable bags were on clearance for $0.50 each from Target.  They will be perfect for our toy grocery store in the basement!)

P.S.  Sorry for the dark pictures!  I didn't get around to taking these until late-ish last night because we were gone last week.  Want to know where we were?  Here's a hint...

More later.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but when I was little I ALWAYS wanted one of those candy machines! (Honestly, I probably just always wanted a lot of candy ha) Looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the M&M machine, it would definitely motivate me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of the kids!

    ReplyDelete